The Composite Health Care System (CHCS) is a medical data base for patients using the Military Health Care system. CHCS is used to:
- Make and track appointments, enter and track prescriptions, enter and track consults, enter and track tests and results
- Keep a historical record of health care
- Register babies born at Darnall. Newborns are given a certificate of birth (NOT a legal Birth Certificate) that can be given to the sponsor's Personnel Actions Center (PAC) to enter the baby in DEERS
- Check a patient's eligibility for getting medical appointments.
- Update CHCS information when patients arrive for appointments or emergency care and to confirm eligibility for care in DEERS.
page last modified on: 6/13/2013