- Behavioral Health Home
- Additional Resources
- Hospital Administrative Psychiatry
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Social Work
- Strong Star
Poly Pharmacy Tri–Fold (.pdf file format)
Tri-fold (.pdf file format)
Provide comprehensive evaluations and consultations for children and adolescents who exhibit a wide variety of behavioral and psychiatric challenges. Goal is to provide the most clinically effective and least restrictive level of care to our patients.
|Contact Us||Clinic Hours|
Main: (254) 286-7079 / 7820
Fax: (254) 286-7629
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
|Address||TRIAGE Hours (Parents Only)|
Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
36000 Darnall Loop
5 West (5W), 5th Floor
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Services are available for children and adolescents (infant to 17 years with some exceptions) of active-duty and retired service members who are enrolled in DEERS and are TRICARE-eligible.
Referrals may come from various clinics, schools, legal systems and walk-ins are welcome. Triage (Parents Only): Child and Family Assistance Center (CAFAC) performs a screening and classification to determine the priority of need for psychiatric care. Upon completion of the required form (.pdf file format), a Triage Counselor performs a brief assessment/consultation of the problem and provides any additional paperwork or forms as needed. The Triage Counselor provides an appointment with a clinician for a comprehensive Psychosocial Assessment and more definitive treatment recommendations.
Behavioral Health Assessment (.pdf file format)
- Crisis Intervention
- Psychosocial Evaluations and Testing
- Inpatient Admission Referrals
- Medication Assessments
- Short Term Treatment
- Referrals to the network as necessary
- Support & Education Groups
- Pre-Adolescent Group (10-13 y/o)
- Adolescent Group (14-17 y/o)
- Anger Management Group (Children 6-9 y/o)
Psychiatric emergencies for children and adolescents after hours, on weekend & holidays are available through:
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center's Emergency Department: 288-8114/8113
- Metroplex Hospital: 254-628-1000
- Cedar Crest Hospital: 254-939-2100
page last modified on: 5/7/2013