- Behavioral Health Home
- Additional Resources
- Hospital Administrative Psychiatry
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Social Work
- Strong Star
Poly Pharmacy Tri–Fold (.pdf file format)
To provide administrative and psychiatric treatment services to Adult Active Duty Service Members of the Uniformed Services stationed or training at Fort Hood, Child and Adolescent Family Members, and Active Duty and Family Members hospitalized on medical wards with concurrent psychiatric needs.
|Contact Us||Clinic Hours|
Main: (254) 288-7117 / 8122
FAX: (254) 288-1974
|(See individual clinic for specific clinic hours)|
BLDG 36000, Darnall Loop
Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
(See individual clinics for specific locations)
Hospital and Administrative Psychiatry is comprised of the following services:
- Child & Family Assistance Center (CAFAC)
- CAFAC offers comprehensive evaluations and consultations for children and adolescents who exhibit a wide variety for psychiatric conditions.
- Addiction Medicine Intensive Outpatient Program (AMIOP)
- A four-week day treatment program for Soldiers with alcohol/substance and co-morbid Behavioral Health disorders.
- Nurse Case Management Program
- Nurse Case Managers and their staff perform assessments, coordinate referrals, provide monitoring and follow-up, perform crisis management, and liaison between command and network providers for Soldiers seeing both off post providers and on-post providers.
- Inpatient Psychiatric Service
- Inpatient Psychiatric Service provides acute inpatient care to patients including a variety of treatments, therapies and command consultation.
- Behavioral Health Integrated Disability Evaluation Services (BH IDES)
- Provides a variety of services for Service members in the IDES process including reviewing initial referrals for psychiatric MEB's, conducting evaluations for psychiatric MEB narrative summaries and addendums. TDRL evaluations and conducting reviews of cases in the review or appeals process.
- Telepsychiatry Clinic
- Connects active-duty Soldiers to psychiatric resources at military treatment facilities across the country via video teleconferencing equipment which are able to provide talk therapy, psychopharmacotherapy and forensic services.
- Psychiatry Consultation/Liaison Service
- Perform psychiatric evaluations and assessments of active-duty, and adult and pediatric family members who are hospitalized on medical wards in the hospital.
page last modified on: 5/7/2013