- Behavioral Health Home
- Additional Resources
- Hospital Administrative Psychiatry
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Social Work
- Strong Star
Poly Pharmacy Tri–Fold (.pdf file format)
|Contact Us||Clinic Hours|
Main: (254) 287-1866
||Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Address||Location for Triage/Hours|
|Bldg. 415, 761st Tank Bn
Fort Hood, Texas 76544
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
The mission of the Couples/Marriage and Family Therapy Program is to provide counseling services aimed at improving healthy relationships in couples and families. Therapists work with couples and families to decrease stress within the home, improve communication, identify parenting conflicts, role conflicts, infidelity issues, and to help resolve conflicts concerning deployments. Services Include:
- Couples and family counseling
- Parent Education (how to listen and talk to children; types of appropriate discipline).
- Group counseling services
- Unit/Command Briefings on how to help Families promote resiliency and learn effective coping skills during stressful deployments.
- Work with individuals on interpersonal relationships with others (this is not marital/couples counseling)
Marriage and Family Therapy Tri-fold (.pdf file format)
page last modified on: 5/7/2013