Darnall Army Medical Center's program for asthmatics offers self-management classes. [more...]
- Pediatric (children 6-14 years old)
- Wee Wheezers (children younger than 5 years old)
Suggested reading, Clinical Trials and Educational Websites for Cardiology Patients. [more...]
"Target Diabetes " is a diabetes self management program offered through Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center. [more...]
- Target Diabetes
- Basic Food Handler Certification: Everyone at Bake Sales and Hot Dog Sales are required to have the Basic Food Safety Course certification. Video and Quiz are online and details are on this Food Safety Flyer. (.pdf file format)
- Intermediate Food Handler Certification: The sales of hamburger, chicken, eggs, turkey, beef, and pork (Potentially Hazardous Foods) require that all helpers at the sale must have the Intermediate Food Safety Certification and one person completes the Advanced Food Handler Course. Study material and Quiz for Intermediate Food Handler Certification are online and details are on this Food Safety Flyer. (.pdf file format)
- Advanced Food Handler Certification Course: The course is offered once each month. Register online.
- Food Booth Application: An application for request to operate a temporary food booth must also be submitted at least ten days before event. Fill out and submit your Food Booth Application online here.
- Unit function or Pot Luck (No Money will be exchanged): No food handler certification is needed.
Field Sanitation Teams (FST)
Field Sanitition Team training is offered to control malaria and other arthropod–borne diseases. Register by phone or email. Contact information is on the FST page.
CRDAMC Graduate Medical Education (GME) trains and educates the next generation of healthcare providers, teaching them to provide... [more...]
Health Promotion provides educational programs that promote wellness and encourage healthy lifestyles. [more...]
The American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) provides information about Latex Allergies, a growing problem for health care workers and patients from commonly used health care products. [more...]
Classes on a wide variety of subjects, including Diabetes, Prenatal Nutrition, and many more! [more...]
Self Care is an added benefit for Active Duty, family members, and retirees enrolled in Tri-care prime and Tri-care for life. Patients receive educational information... [more...]
Whether you smoke or dip, we can help you take the steps you need to become tobacco free! We offer a 3-step program toward freedom from tobacco use. [more...]
Also check out Support Groups listings for more help! [more...]
Available to active duty soldiers, their dependents, and retirees. Teenage dependents are eligible when accompanied by parent(s)... [more...]
page last modified on: 5/14/2013