Primary Care Clinics
- Dept. of Family & Community Medicine
- Bennett Health Care Clinic
- Collier Health Care Clinic
- Copperas Cove Medical Home Clinic
- Exceptional Family Member Program
- Family Medicine Residency Clinic
- Family Medicine Residency Director
- Harker Heights Medical Home Clinic
- Killeen Medical Home Clinic
- Thomas Moore Health Clinic
- Monroe Troop Medical Clinic
- Optometry Services
- Troop Medical Clinic # 12
Mission: We develop mutually fulfilling provider–patient relationships based on open communication and respect. We strive to provide exceptional customer service at all times. The Total Patient Experience remains at the forefront of each encounter we have with our stakeholders. We develop and train resident physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other health care providers to become the future healthcare leaders within the Army Medical Department.
Vision: The Department of Family and Community Medicine (DFCM) will be recognized as the premier Primary Care department within the region by consistently providing excellent system–based healthcare. We provide timely, knowledgeable and compassionate care from the moment the patient enters our facilities until they depart. DFCM will be the choice for optimal medical attention for our Soldiers, their families and the community as we promote our new Patient Centered Medical Home model.
DFCM provides world–class Primary Care through innovative and state of the art technology. Our systems reach out to the community and provide current evidence based care that will change us from a Health System to a System of Health.
page last modified on: 2/19/2014