Primary Care Clinics
- Dept. of Family & Community Medicine
- Bennett Health Care Clinic
- Collier Health Care Clinic
- Copperas Cove Medical Home Clinic
- Exceptional Family Member Program
- Family Medicine Residency Clinic
- Family Medicine Residency Director
- Harker Heights Medical Home Clinic
- Killeen Medical Home Clinic
- Thomas Moore Health Clinic
- Monroe Troop Medical Clinic
- Optometry Services
- Troop Medical Clinic # 12
CPT Brittany Ellis
CRDAMC Optometry Clinics currently see only active–duty military personnel for routine optometric exams. All Optometry Clinics can order spectacles, inserts, and inserts for protective mask and ballistic eyewear that are issued by the army.
Soldier Readiness Processing Eye Examinations at:
Monroe Health Clinic
Routine Eye Examination Appointments at:
Bennett Health Clinic, Thomas Moore Health Clinic, and Russell Collier Health Clinic.
Retiree Eye Exams:
Retires may request one pair of regulation military eye wear (not frame of choice) per year. Walk–in, no appointment.
page last modified on: 5/16/2013