|Contact Us||Clinic Hours|
Main: (254) 288-8090
Fax: (254) 288-8970
Monday–Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Federal Holidays: Closed.
After hours care in provided in the CRDAMC Emergency Department.
Building 36000, 4 West Internal Medicine Clinic.
Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
The Internal Medicine clinic at CRDAMC provides outpatient primary care and consultative services for Tricare–eligible adults (age 18 years and older). The mission of the Internal Medicine Clinic is to improve the health of active duty service members, retired service members, and their families by practicing evidence based medicine which complies with or exceeds standards of care and national guidelines.
Our clinic consists of ABIM board certified Internal Medicine physicians, nursing and support staff.
Appointments: Call central appointments at (254)288-8888, or the Internal Medicine Clinic front desk at (254) 288-8090 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, and Noon (12:00 p.m.) to 4:30 p.m. on Thursdays.
Clinic Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Thursdays. After hours care is provided in the CRDAMC Emergency Department. Shot clinic hours for patients seen in the IMC are Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. We are closed all federal holidays.
As a courtesy to other clinic patients and to allow for your full allotted appointment time, please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the clinic.
Services provided by this clinic include:
- Diagnosis and management of chronic illnesses:
- Diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, asthma/COPD, chronic kidney disease, anemia, etc.
- Diagnosis and management of acute illnesses:
- Cold/allergy symptoms, urinary tract infections, abdominal pain, diarrhea, headaches, etc.
- Consultative services for assistance with management of complex medical issues (by appointment only)
- Preventive care services:
- Well woman exams (by appointment only)
- Immunizations (Walk in during shot clinic hours)
- Hepatitis B series
- HPV vaccine
- flu shots
- Cardiac stress testing (by appointment only)
- EKG performance (Walk in during regular clinic hours)
- Pre operative consultations (by appointment only)
- Coumadin clinic (by appointment only)
- Fit for duty evaluations (by appointment only)
Patients have the right to quality medical care, privacy, and respect. Compliments and complaints can be made in the following ways:
page last modified on: 5/21/2013