Information and Updates
- It is vitally important for all applicants to check with the Army graduate medical education offices and advisers for up–to–date information and requirements on the application process.
- This is for informational purposes only and is not intended as specific service regulation or rules.
- U.S. citizenship and a graduate of an accredited U.S. school of medicine.
- Fourth–year medical students, interns, GMOs, as well as other eligible candidates may apply.
- Most of our applicants have an HPSP, USUHS, ROTC, or USMA obligation.
- Acceptance in the program necessitates a military contract and obligation. Contact the Army GME Office for more details.
- Applicants are reminded to file their official applications, to include official copies of transcripts, letters of recommendation, board scores, etc., directly with and in accordance with the rules of their respective Service GME Office.
- Be sure to adhere to the deadlines published by the GME Offices.
- Applicants are interviewed between 31 July 2010 and 15 Oct 2010.
- It is imperative that applicants contact the program as early as possible (two to three months prior) to schedule an interview.
- In–person interviews are preferable; however, telephone interviews are offered in situations of deployment, overseas assignments, and other reasonable circumstances.
- Please submit your curriculum vitae and any additional information you wish to provide prior to the interview.
- To set up an interview, please call 254-288-8303
Medical Student Rotations
- Fourth–year medical students may request a month–long clerkship at CRDAMC through our GME rotation coordinator at (254)286-7082.
- Slots are limited, so early requests are recommended.
page last modified on: 5/7/2013