GME Programs & Fellowships
- Graduate Medical Education
- Medical Library
- Population Health
- Simulation Lab
CRDAMC Graduate Medical Education (GME) trains and educates the next generation of healthcare providers, teaching them to provide compassionate, world-class healthcare, one patient at a time.
GME provides interns, residents and fellows evidence based didactics, hands on and direct patient care in a patient rich environment with the support of a broad based subspecialty medical campus.
Main: (254) 286-7082
FAX: (254) 288-8479
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
|Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
ATTN: GME Office
36000 Darnall Loop, Box 68
Fort Hood, Texas 76544-4752
GME trains and educates the next generation of healthcare providers. Our Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine residents have consistently scored well above the national average on the annual In-Training exam, with an increase in scores each year with many residents scoring above the 90th percentile.
Graduate Medical Education Programs and Fellowships
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- Family Medicine Residency
- Interservice Physician Assistant Program
- Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Fellowship
- Family Medicine Obstetric Fellowship
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Program (CRNA Phase II)
- Physical Therapy Internship
- Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant Fellowship
- Social Work Internship
Our Policy / Program falls under:
- AR: 351-3: Professional Education and Training Programs of the Army Medical Department
To learn how to join a GME program, please visit the Army GME Website. Application information is on their First Year of Graduate Medical Education (FYGME) page.
page last modified on: 10/10/2013