Our Medical Homes are now
There are three Medical Homes serving the Ft Hood area. Enrollment is currently offered to military Families living in the following zip codes of:
- Killeen Medical Home:
- Harker Heights Medical Home:
- Copperas Cove Medical Home:
visit either the Fort Hood TRICARE Service Center and complete the TRICARE Prime Enrollment and Primary Care Manager form (PCM Change Form).
Hood TRICARE Service Center
Bldg. 36029 Santa Fe Drive and 58th Street
Ft. Hood, TX 76544
(across from Carl R. Darnall Medical Center)
Hours of Operations: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
You may also change your enrollment online:
- Visit www.humana-military.com
- Click on "Beneficiary", "Enrollment", and "Changing your PCM" and follow the online instructions.
- After your paperwork is submitted, please continue to be seen at your current clinic.
- The Medical Home staff will contact you once you are enrolled to invite you to meet your personal healthcare team.
You can also inquire about enrollment to Medical Home Clinics at the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center Business Operations Division office of Beneficiary Services Branch, 254-286-7093.
- Urgent Care Authorization 1-800-305-6421
- Go to the nearest Emergency Room and keep your receipts.
Nurse Advice Line - 1-254-553-3695
Military One Source 1-800-342-9647
page last modified on: 4/29/2013