Ms. Kim Knight
SSG Lydia Watson
Provide quality, compassionate, and family centered care to the pediatric population ranging from 2 days old to 18 years of age.
Main: (254) 288-8670
||24 hours per day / 7 days per week|
|4th floor, Bldg. 36000, Darnall Loop
Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
The Pediatric Ward in Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center is a 12 bed inpatient unit. The parents are encouraged to remain with their child throughout the hospitalization.
The unit has open visitation hours and family members are welcome at any time of the day or night. Visitation is limited for:
- Children less than 12 years of age who are not siblings
- Children who have colds or viruses
The Pediatric Ward has Pediatricians available in the hospital 24 hours per day in order to meet the needs of this special population.
The Pediatric Ward policies and procedures are in compliance with the following regulatory guidance:
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN)
page last modified on: 5/7/2013