- Department of OB/GYN Home
- Women's Health Center
- Contact Us
- Location & Hours
- Commercial Ultrasounds
- Common Ob Terms
- Common Tests
- Gynecology Services
- Pregnancy Services
- Pregnancy Education
- New Parent Support Program
Family-centered care before, during and after childbirth means that you are at the heart of our mission. For our families, this means:
- Respect for your emotional well-being, privacy and personal preferences.
- Empowerment through honoring your family's personal and cultural beliefs.
- Choices in treatment: pain management, medications and tests before, during and after childbirth and newborn care.
- Flexibility to welcome fathers, significant others and siblings to be part of your birth experience.
Select from the links below to view information of interest:
page last modified on: 6/4/2014