Installation Administrator: (254) 286-7235
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|Building 36001 Darnall Loop
Fort Hood, Texas 76544
e-Profile is a software application within the Medical Operational Data System (MODS) suite that allows global tracking of Army Soldiers who have a temporary or permanent medical condition that may render them medically not ready to deploy.
Components of the application include the following:
- Automated Profile Form using the Artificial Intelligence Process
- MOS Medical Retention Board (MAR2) Status Tracking
- Medical Evaluation Board (MEB) Status Tracking
- Physical Evaluation Board (PEB) Status Tracking
- Statistical Reporting of all Components of the e-Profile Application
- Medical Specialty Referral for Soldiers
- e-Profile Contains PHI and is Required to be HIPAA Compliant
New provider training is conducted every other Friday 8 a.m. - 11 a.m. Please contact the e-Profile Installation Administrator for scheduling. Seating is limited to 13.
Non provider training is available every other Friday 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. Please contact the e-Profile Installation Administrator for scheduling. Seating is limited to 13.
MEDPROS/e-Profile training is also integrated in the Commander's/1SG course for those new and future commanders and 1SG's attending in the course.
All privileged providers must complete the Medical Profiles training prior to receiving access to e-Profile. Click here to download and print the instructions. (.pdf file format)
page last modified on: 5/7/2013