Main: (254) 286-7733
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
First Floor Main Hospital
Fort Hood, Texas 76544
The Podiatry Clinic is a service that provides quality surgical care to patients with diseases and deformities related to the lower extremities. The Podiatry Clinic is a Specialty clinic; therefore initial appointments can only be made following a referral from your Primary Care Provider or other Specialty Providers. Referral to other supporting services may be provided on an as-needed basis.
Podiatry is a sub-specialty surgery clinic for orthopedic conditions of the lower extremity.
Common Surgical Procedures performed are:
- Bunion Correction
- Ankle Instability
- Talar Dome Repair
- Achilles Tendon Repair
- Flat Foot Reconstruction
- Foot and Ankle Fracture Repair
- Excision of Soft Tissue and Bone Tumors
- Hammertoe Correction
The Podiatry Clinic also:
- Provides interventional injections for conditions such as plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, and neuroma pain.
- Offers leading-edge therapy for Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis through Extracorporeal Shockwave Treatment.
- Performs minor procedures of the lower extremity to include toenail procedures and injection therapy.
- Prescribe and evaluate patients for custom orthotics and braces.
page last modified on: 5/7/2013