- Preventive Medicine Home
- Army Public Health Nursing
- Communicable Disease Srv.
- Environmental Health +
- Health Physics & Radiation Protection
- Health Promotion & Wellness
- Hearing Conservation +
- Industrial Hygiene-Fort Hood
- Industrial Hygiene-RRAD
- Occupational Health Clinic - Fort Hood
- Occupational Health Clinic - RRAD
Provide essential Public Health Nursing services in field and garrison environments.
Ready and fit Soldiers prospering in healthy military communities. Army Public Health Nursing (APHN) Service is dedicated to sustaining military readiness through health promotion and disease prevention activities for our active duty service members, their families, and eligible beneficiaries of the Carl Robert Darnall Army Medical Center network.
Every Nurse is a Recruiter - More information on becoming an APHN.
|Contact Us||Hours of Operation|
Appointments: (254) 287-6789
Bennett: (254) 618-8104
Thomas Moore: (254) 287-6095
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays closed.
Main: Building 4222
77th and Tank Destroyer Blvd
Fort Hood, TX 76544
- Latent Tuberculosis Infection Evaluations
- Child Development Center Inspections
- Child Youth Services Inspections
- Special Needs Accommodation Process Inspections
- Respite Care Reviews
- Infection Control Inspections
- Medication Class
- TB Certification
- PPD Reading Training
page last modified on: 5/7/2013