- Preventive Medicine Home
- Army Public Health Nursing
- Communicable Disease Srv.
- Environmental Health -
- Health Physics & Radiation Protection
- Health Promotion & Wellness
- Hearing Conservation +
- Industrial Hygiene – Fort Hood
- Industrial Hygiene – RRAD
- Occupational Health Clinic – Fort Hood
- Occupational Health Clinic – RRAD
- West Nile Virus
Are you serving food at a unit function or "pot-luck" and NO Money will be exchanged?
You do not need the Basic or Intermediate Food Handler Certificate.
Are you serving potentially hazardous foods like:
Take the Intermediate Food Safety Course
Are you serving:
- hot dogs
Follow the instructions below to receive the Basic Food Handler Certification
Instructions for receiving Basic Food Handler certification:
- Watch "Basic Food Handler Training" video
- We will need your first name, last name and email address to print your certificate. Please read and accept the privacy advisory statement below
- Email us if you have any questions
- Score 100% (ten correct out of ten possible questions) on the quiz located below.
- Test will be graded and a certificate will be emailed back to you. Certificates can take up to 5 working days to complete. Any submissions after 4:30 p.m. will not be processed until the following morning
- If you have an event planned, complete the food booth application for your permit and submit that in addition to your test questions.
Basic Food Handler Training
A high speed internet connection is highly recommended
Privacy Advisory for submitting your Basic Food Handler Quiz
Warning: By submitting the answers to this quiz, you certify that you are the person taking the exam and the person entitled to the certificate of completion. The proprietor for the exam has the capability to compare the origin of the submissions.
Your first and last name will be printed on your certificate. A valid email address is required to receive your certificate. Providing us your first name, last name and email address is optional. However, if you do not provide us with this information, we will be unable to give you the Basic Food Safety Certificate. This website does not retain this information and no cookies will be placed on your computer. Your first and last name will be kept on file at the Food Safety section of the Darnall Environmental Health department. Your name will be kept on file to issue you a replacement certificate if you ever lose the original.
page last modified on: 10/15/2013