- Preventive Medicine Home
- Army Public Health Nursing
- Communicable Disease Srv.
- Environmental Health -
- Health Physics & Radiation Protection
- Health Promotion & Wellness
- Hearing Conservation +
- Industrial Hygiene-Fort Hood
- Industrial Hygiene-RRAD
- Occupational Health Clinic - Fort Hood
- Occupational Health Clinic - RRAD
- West Nile Virus
To enhance readiness and health by providing environmental health support and quality programs to CRDAMC, Fort Hood, and Red River Army Depot.
|Contact Environmental Health||Hours|
Main: (254) 288-9112
FAX: (254) 288-9080
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
|Bldg. 76022, Crockett and Clement
West Fort Hood, TX 76544
New Food Booth Application
Any group operating a temporary food site on Fort Hood must submit an Application for Permission to Operate a Temporary Food Establishment ten business days prior to the scheduled event.
page last modified on: 5/14/2013