- Preventive Medicine Home
- Army Public Health Nursing
- Communicable Disease Srv.
- Environmental Health +
- Health Physics & Radiation Protection
- Health Promotion & Wellness
- Hearing Conservation +
- Industrial Hygiene-Fort Hood
- Industrial Hygiene-RRAD
- Occupational Health Clinic - Fort Hood
- Occupational Health Clinic - RRAD
- West Nile Virus
The US Army Occupational Health Clinic is a satellite clinic of Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center that provides occupational health services to employees assigned to Red River Army Depot installation, tenant activities and active duty military in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. The mission is to protect them from health hazards in their work environment, and to place workers in jobs they can perform without endangering their own health and safety, or that of others.
|Contact Us||Hours of Operation|
Main: (903) 334-2155/2156
FAX: (903) 334-3951
Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Texarkana, TX 75507
Access is limited to Department of Defense adult service members and employees. The Occupational Health clinic is limited to providing care to walk-in minor occupational injuries and illnesses referring emergent care to local hospitals or other facility. Contract personnel assigned to Red River Army Depot may use the clinic for occupational related emergent care on a one time basis, care is then referred to primary care, local hospital or other facility for follow-up care.
- Primary Prevention – Prevention of exposures that cause occupational illnesses or injuries.
- Secondary Prevention – Early intervention strategies to prevent at-risk individuals from developing clinical symptoms or diseases.
- Tertiary Prevention – The detection and limitation of nonreversible health effects.
What We Do
- Medical surveillance physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
- Pre-deployment physicals
- Fit for Duty physicals
- Acute injury care
- Health hazard education
- Vision conservation
- Immunizations and prophylaxis
- Reproductive health/Pregnancy Surveillance
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Vision Conservation Program
page last modified on: 5/7/2013