Family / Primary Care Clinics
- Bennett Health Clinic
- Copperas Cove Medical Home
- Family Medicine Residency Clinic
- Harker Heights Medical Home
- Killeen Medical Home
- Monroe Health Clinic
- Russell L. Collier Health Clinic
- Thomas Moore Health Clinic
- Troop Medical Center 12
- Troop Medical Clinic 14
- Weekend Acute Care
- Allergy / Immunology
- Audiology/Speech Therapy
- Chiropractic Clinic at Monroe TMC
- Internal Medicine Clinic
- Lasik Clinic
- Nutrition Clinic
- Occupational Therapy Clinic
- Optometry Clinic at Thomas Moore
- Ophthalmology Clinic
- Oral Surgery
- Pediatric Clinic
- Physical Medicine
- Physical Therapy Clinic
- Population Health Clinic
- Psychology (R&R Center)
- Pulmonary / Respiratory
- Social Work
- Soldier Medical Readiness Center
- Sports Medicine Clinic
- Substance Abuse
- Traumatic Brain Injury Clinic
- Women's Health Center (Ob/Gyn)
Who is eligible?
Active Duty and Family Members assigned to Darnall Medical Centerâ€™s family medicine clinics and Children enrolled in the Pediatric Clinic.
No Appointment Needed, Walk-in only
Active Duty Sick Call from 8 â€“ 10 a.m.
Thomas Moore Health Clinic - Bldg. 2245 at the corner of 58th Street and 761st Tank Battalion Avenue.
Laboratory, Pharmacy, and X-ray services.
Hours of Operation:
Saturday, Sunday, and Federal Holidays
(except Christmas day and Thanksgiving)
8 to 10 a.m. and 1 â€“ 3 p.m.
For more information on weekends / holidays, call 285-6269/6270
page last modified on: 5/7/2013